B&B Ranch Cooperstown is a 335 acre privately situated luxury estate and equestrian training facility. It consists of a 15,000SF mansion that has been fully customized with large suites, all with en suite bathrooms, crown moldings, mahogany finishes, marble, a commercial kitchen, barroom, dining room, library, sauna, hot tub, indoor swimming pool, fireplaces, tennis and basketball courts and outdoor entertaining areas.
The 35,000SF equestrian training and show center features two barns housing 22 12′ x 12′ matted stalls, an indoor riding arena with viewing room and tack room. In addition, the property features expansive 360 degree mountaintop views overlooking rolling hills, streams, miles of riding trails, an outdoor riding arena and three private ponds all framed with fenced paddocks and stonewalls. The entire property has been meticulously maintained and is ready for your immediate enjoyment. Ideal for any riding discipline, equine business, agriculture, private residence and more.
Located just minutes from the Village of Cooperstown, the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, the Fenimore Art Museum, the Farmers’ Museum, the Glimmerglass Opera House, Canadarago Lake and Otsego Lake. Just a 3 hour drive from New Jersey and a 3.5 hour drive from New York City.
B&B Ranch in Fly Creek
- 434 Bedbug Hill, Fly Creek, NY, 15 minutes from Cooperstown
- Property consists of 334.82 acres zoned agricultural
- 249.40 acres is wooded; 70.02 is cropland; 10 acres is farmstead and 5.40 acres is other
- B&B dwelling is 15,200 square feet
- Barn is 8,325 square feet
- Horse barn is 19,644 square feet
- Shed is 400 square feet
- 22-12’x12’ matted stalls, indoor riding arena w/viewing room and tack room
- 8 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms
- American mahogany floors and finishes, radiant heat in all floors
- Commercial kitchen, library, indoor swimming pool, sauna and hot tub
- Bar and dining area
- Car port
- Tennis Courts
- Horseback riding trails
- 3 private ponds
- 13. 33 KW; 138 amp Kohler power generator with JD engine
- About $600,000 in timber exists on site
- Conservation easement exists